Agriculture and Life Sciences
Illustrated Handbook of Intelligent Agriculture
- Publication Year
- Agriculture is one of humanity's oldest and most essential industries.
- However, the promise of technology to increase farming production doesn't stop with tractors and harvesters.
- Solar-powered sensors and software collect and analyse data, allowing farmers to make data-based decisions for more efficient and sustainable agricultural practices.
- In recent years, farmers have begun to use Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, like sensors and cameras, to drive higher yields.
- In this book, we'll highlight the emerging technologies in smart agriculture and how they impact food production.